Bnos Leah Of Prospect Park Yeshiva

Founded in 1952 by Rabbi Avrohom Kelman zt”l, with the support of the Prospect Park shul, Bnos Leah Prospect Park Yeshiva has always been an institution of innovation. PPY was the first girls’ school to have classes from Kindergarten through 12th grade, the first to start a girls’ Brachos Bee, the first to have a high school musical and dramatic production, and the first to have a school-wide Shabbaton. Bnos Leah Prospect Park Yeshiva takes pride in being characterized as a warm and academically challenging environment.